- Beauty advisor, chorister, English literature student—learn more about how she brings joy to customers while living with deafness.
- People & PerspectivesBrewer and Pessina join discussion with leaders across healthcare, medicine, science and business around creating a healthier world for everyone.
- Global ImpactTo address healthcare barriers in underserved communities, Walgreens and Vitamin Angels have launched an initiative that offers free prenatal vitamins through select Chicago Walgreens.
- Global ImpactUna Kent, WBA’s vice president of CSR, reflects on the devastating impacts of climate change and WBA’s commitment to sustainability. By Hannah Robinson and Rachel Heath
- People & PerspectivesLloyd Tanner spent 20 years in the Navy. Then he found a new family at Walgreens. This Veterans Day, he opens up about career highlights and the stigmas he’s working to break. By Brittany Kruk
- People & PerspectivesFather, husband, heavy metal drummer and former Drill Sgt.—learn more about how his 21 years at Walgreens have changed his outlook on life.
- Global ImpactWBA’s energy experts explain why the company has set a target to reduce carbon emissions and how we’ll achieve this commitment to help combat climate change.
- People & PerspectivesMom, wife, HR professional and netball enthusiast—learn more about how the pandemic has inspired her to reprioritize her time.
- People & PerspectivesFrom saving lives to choosing Boots over an evening with the Queen, pharmacist Jon Goldstein has dedicated most of his life to serving UK patients and customers. By Jon Goldstein, pharmacist, Boots UK