Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.
- Have you ever wondered what direct impact your donations have? Lorelei Williams of Comic Relief US, the nonprofit behind the Red Nose Day campaign to end child poverty, explains the process behind...
- News BriefsCreating the best in beauty for everyone, No7 Beauty Company is a new and dynamic consumer-led beauty business by Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- News BriefsBoots UK stands with Eva Echo, a member of the trans community, to encourage positive conversations on social media.
- News BriefsNational launch of ‘This is Our Shot’ campaign encourages COVID-19 vaccination and addresses hesitancy in the U.S.
- News BriefsDuring the Irish Cancer Society’s largest annual fundraiser, Boots Ireland team members and customers raised more than €160,000 (nearly $190,000 USD) to support cancer patients and their loved ones.
- People & PerspectivesArianna Huffington, Thrive Global founder and CEO, discusses ‘Creating a Better Normal that Works for Everyone’ when we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic with WBA EVP & CHRO, Pamela Puryear.
- News BriefsKnowing your neighbors and earning their trust is key to supporting the health of a nation.
- WBA MagazineAs a global healthcare company operating during the pandemic, everyone at WBA has played a role in helping people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
- News BriefsAs children across the UK return to the classroom after almost three months of homeschooling, Boots UK and The Hygiene Bank step up their joint ambition to tackle hygiene poverty. By Hannah Robinson