- For nearly 90 years, the Walgreen Benefit Fund has been helping team members and retirees experiencing financial hardship. Meet the woman leading it today, whose passions include both nonprofit work...
- Retail & InnovationHoliday photo cards and gifts make your captured moments last a lifetime. Learn about the card options and one-of-a-kind presents that are available same day at Walgreens this holiday season.
- Global ImpactBe the Match and a Chicago Walgreens hosted a blood stem cell donor drive in support of a pharmacy technician’s young son who is desperate for a match.
- People & PerspectivesTo mark National Disability Employment Awareness Month and American Pharmacists Month, learn more about how living with muscular dystrophy has developed one pharmacist’s sense of empathy and wanting...
- Global ImpactDuring National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the U.S., WBA stands firm on its commitment to employees who identify as having a disability.
- People & PerspectivesMeet the leaders bringing the next era of comprehensive healthcare to your community.
- People & PerspectivesWBA’s Strategy and Transformation Officer of Technology Maria Lensing shares wisdom she’s learned from her career and her heritage.
- People & PerspectivesLearn why she’s a passionate advocate for the Latino community and what National Hispanic Heritage Month means to her.
- Global ImpactWalgreens and Vitamin Angels have rolled out the next phase of their pilot program, providing free prenatal vitamins to pregnant women in underserved communities across the U.S.