Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.
- Meet Sydney James, the creative force behind WBA's latest Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Report and recent No7 ‘Unstoppable Together’ campaign. By Sarah Cason
- People & PerspectivesThis pharmacist turned operations leader shares his career journey and celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month in the U.S. with some Puerto Rican flair.
- People & PerspectivesMeet the woman whose job involves digging into the 85-year history of our trusted beauty brands.
- People & PerspectivesLearn more about how her family has been bonding during the pandemic, and how she and her team foster a #DoTheRightThing culture at WBA.
- People & PerspectivesEager to enter the world of work, Keaton Anderson is kickstarting his career with the support of Boots UK and its partnership with The Prince’s Trust. By Hannah Robinson and Rachel Heath
- People & PerspectivesBook enthusiast, mother of three, marketing vice president – these are just a few of the many hats worn by this Walgreens leader.
- People & PerspectivesWalgreens' new downtown Chicago office space has something for everyone – and local artists and community artwork have made it come alive. By Brittany Kruk and Tom Wall
- People & PerspectivesLGBT+ team members read letters written to their past and future selves, sharing everything they’ve experienced over the years, and celebrating Pride.
- Global ImpactIn celebration of World Day for Cultural Diversity, WBA team members are working together to build a truly rich, diverse and inclusive culture. By Rachel Heath