Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.
- With the expansion of their partnership in the U.S., two leaders reveal how a unique, integrated model may offer a new way of keeping communities healthy.
- Pharmacy & HealthcareAgainst the backdrop of a pandemic, Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS team up for the 10th year to continue the ongoing fight against a different virus By Suzanne Barston
- Retail & InnovationChild psychologist Emma Kenny reveals how Boots’ new Soltan activity book and a little imagination are helping kids everywhere get creative outdoors. By Brittany Kruk
- Pharmacy & HealthcareAlliance Healthcare UK delivery driver John Carpenter an ‘unsung hero’ for going the extra mile to deliver essential medications during COVID-19. By Rachel Heath
- People & PerspectivesLGBT+ members of the WBA family, and allies, share what coming out means to them, and why it’s so important to feel you can be your authentic self at work.
- People & PerspectivesAs Walgreens maps out additional steps to grow diversity in its supplier ranks, meet a longtime partner who has experienced both sweet and sour as a gay business owner. By Josh Gaby
- Retail & InnovationUnused equipment was pulled from several Walgreens stores to allow one damaged location on the South Side of Chicago to reopen quickly to serve the community. By Brittany Kruk
- People & PerspectivesA message to our non-black co-workers, friends and neighbors from the African-American Leadership Network at Walgreens. By Tina Wilson and Nikisha McDonald
- People & PerspectivesHear from WBA Global Chief Diversity Officer, Carlos Cubia, about the day’s deep significance.