Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.
- Single-use plastic pollution is one of the most important environmental issues facing the world today. Learn how Walgreens Boots Alliance is stepping forward to reduce its plastics footprint. By...
- People & PerspectivesA month after a new location opened in the Irish suburb of Knocknacarra, store manager David Boyce provides an update on how’s it going and why the community has embraced Boots. By Caitlin Hodgson
- Pharmacy & HealthcareTake a look back at some moments in pandemic history from the Boots historical archive of photographs and documents. By Hannah Robinson and Tom Wall
- Global ImpactAn errand with her grandparents inspired Danielle Rael to pursue her dreams, and Walgreens is supporting her on her way to achieving them. By Tom Wall
- Retail & InnovationWalgreens and Wing prepare for takeoff as drone delivery trial begins in Christiansburg, Va. By Brittany Kruk
- Global ImpactWalgreens store managers reflect on their own experiences before and after receiving unconscious bias training. By Tom Wall
- People & PerspectivesJuly 30 is International Friendship Day, an occasion for celebrating your best buds. Meet just a few of the inseparable pairs at Walgreens Boots Alliance. Compiled by Josh Gaby
- Retail & InnovationWhat began as a beauty line for all skin tones continues to celebrate diversity 35 years later. Learn more about Sleek MakeUP, and meet some fans of the brand who are paving their own paths in the...
- Global ImpactHard work, curiosity and an unlucky break at a lucky time led Semiu Durowoju to his dream career path: pharmacy. By Tom Wall