WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery.
* As of Aug. 31, 2020, including equity method investments.
- As a global, pharmacy-led healthcare company, we’re committed to helping ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers around the world.During this pandemic, Walgreens Boots Alliance is committed to keeping our communities safe by providing trusted advice and health expertise from our pharmacists; ensuring access to testing, especially in underserved communities; and by maintaining a steady supply of medicines, medical supplies and personal protective equipment. Our team members have been providing essential services on the...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance brings together some of the best, and most recognized brands in healthcare, retail and beauty, with a purpose to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives...Walgreens Boots Alliance is one of the largest drugstore chains in the U.S. and has strong market positions in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Our company's two segments are United States and International. In order to best leverage the size, scale and expertise of our large company, we operate a number of global, cross-divisional functions. United States Segment Our United States segment is made...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is a vast, global health and wellness enterprise, committed to being a force for good around the world. As a leader in retail pharmacy, we're able to meaningfully improve...Explore the map to see the global reach of our owned businesses, equity method investments and branded products and franchises.
- WBA will release its fiscal 2021 third quarter earnings results at 7 a.m. Eastern time Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Company deploying proceeds of $6.5 billion to pay down debt and boost strategic healthcare investments Extended and expanded commercial agreements to drive incremental growth and synergies
- WBA has been named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens ranking, recognizing outstanding environmental, social and governance transparency and performance among the 1,000 largest, publicly listed...
- To help address the critical need for COVID-19-related resources during a surge in cases and deaths in India, WBA today announced a commitment of US $350,000 to the American India Foundation (AIF).
- WBA announced the early results and upsizing of the previously announced cash tender offer.
- Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.
- As a health and well-being enterprise, our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives through our contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, a sustainable...