WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery.
* As of Aug. 31, 2020, including equity method investments.
- As a global, pharmacy-led healthcare company, we’re committed to helping ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers around the world.During this pandemic, Walgreens Boots Alliance is committed to keeping our communities safe by providing trusted advice and health expertise from our pharmacists; ensuring access to testing, especially in underserved communities; and by maintaining a steady supply of medicines, medical supplies and personal protective equipment. Our team members have been providing essential services on the...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance brings together some of the best, and most recognized brands in healthcare, retail and beauty, with a purpose to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives...Walgreens Boots Alliance is one of the largest drugstore chains in the U.S. and has strong market positions in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Our company's two segments are United States and International. In order to best leverage the size, scale and expertise of our large company, we operate a number of global, cross-divisional functions. United States Segment Our United States segment is made...
- As a health and well-being enterprise, our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives through our contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, a sustainable...We are deeply committed to maximizing our positive impact and our influence for good. Below, learn more about how we partner with community organizations to improve societal health and well-being, work to protect the planet, do business fairly and with integrity, and foster a safe and inclusive workplace. Share and Support Download and share some of our exciting milestones with your social...
- Strategic partnership on track to open at least 600 primary care practices in more than 30 U.S. markets over next four years
- WBA today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of 47.75 cents per share, an increase of 2.1 percent.
- WBA today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended May 31, 2021.
- WBA will release its fiscal 2021 third quarter earnings results at 7 a.m. Eastern time Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Company deploying proceeds of $6.5 billion to pay down debt and boost strategic healthcare investments Extended and expanded commercial agreements to drive incremental growth and synergies
- Stay informed and connected with what’s going on at WBA by catching the latest company stories and videos.