Explore our 2020 CSR Report to learn how we're fulfilling our purpose of helping people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
Walgreens Boots Alliance's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier, happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and making our purpose a reality. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and stay at the forefront of healthcare.
* As of Aug. 31, 2020, including equity method investments.
- As a global, pharmacy-led healthcare company, we’re committed to helping ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers around the world.During this pandemic, Walgreens Boots Alliance is committed to keeping our communities safe by providing trusted advice and health expertise from our pharmacists; ensuring access to testing, especially in underserved communities; and by maintaining a steady supply of medicines, medical supplies and personal protective equipment. Our team members have been providing essential services on the...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance brings together some of the best recognized brands in healthcare, retail and beauty, with a purpose: to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. Our...Walgreens Boots Alliance is one of the largest drugstore chains in the U.S., has strong market positions in Europe, Latin America and Asia, and is a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler in Europe. Our company's three divisions are: Retail Pharmacy USA, Retail Pharmacy International and Pharmaceutical Wholesale. In order to ensure we leverage the size, scale and expertise of our large and...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is a vast, global health and wellness enterprise, committed to being a force for good around the world. As a leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, we're able to...Explore the map to see the global reach of our owned businesses, equity method investments and branded products and franchises.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA) will release its fiscal 2021 second quarter earnings results at 7 a.m. Eastern time, Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- WBA accelerates its role as a responsible corporate citizen, from COVID-19 response to accountability models for diverse hiring and efforts to reduce its carbon footprint.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of 46.75 cents per share.
- WBA announced the appointment of Rosalind (Roz) Brewer as the company’s Chief Executive Officer, effective on March 15, 2021. Brewer will also join the WBA Board of Directors upon assuming the role.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance will hold its virtual annual stockholders’ meeting on Jan. 28, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. CST.
Get to know the people who are driving the future of our company and the industry.
See what we've accomplished during our 170+ years of service.